These three tests are all from the same original KineMax 6K files, they were then converted to either cDNG or QT ProRes4444 using KineStation.
I then assembled the CDNG files using Resolve and the RAW facilities there, trying to match as closely as possible without spending a lifetime doing it!
Then I used LightRoom to develop the cDNG images, this allowed me to use the full Adobe RAW DNG facilities that are not available in any movie grading software that I am aware of. After matching I output in TIFF sRGB format and assembled in Resolve.
Finally I took the QT versions into Resolve and matched exposure without touching colour, looking at a luminance only waveform.
I applied a LUT to the QT project that I had created in LutCalc from one of the zero exposure frames.
This is potentially a good camera but the workflow needs a lot of work...
Frames processed in LightRoom with the original cDNG available by right clicking...there is a TIFF version here